[Twisted-Python] Available for short-term Twisted consulting, e.g. training, design (but not coding)

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Feb 17 13:15:12 EST 2009

Need help with Twisted, distributed systems or or just plain old
software architecture?

Due to a repetitive strain injury I am unable to type much (though
I am slowly improving), and so I'm taking time off of work to recover.
As a result I am available for short-term consulting until I recover,
e.g. training or design work, assuming of course it does not involve
any typing.

I've worked on Twisted itself, as well as projects ranging from
high-performance distributed C++ servers, to an access control framework
for an airline reservation system, to a multimedia kiosk system for the
Israel Museum in Jerusalem:
http://itamarst.org/resume.html

Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

-- Itamar Shtull-Trauring