[Twisted-Python] Traceback on loseConnection

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Thu Feb 5 05:34:05 EST 2009

Hi Jean-Paul

Sorry for coming back...

Just to be a little more precise:

This is a nevow/athena site I therefore have little done in the bowels
of twisted and specially no artwork in handling loseConnection.

Site running on twisted SVN 25479 (appr 8.1.0) shows absolutely no problems.

Site running on twisted SVN 26124 (appr 8.2.0) shows this problem, which
definitely means that something in the guts of twisted is now barfing at me.

But its only about 700 SVN commits in between, I think I will do a SA
approach to figure out where this barfing starts and try to nail it to
the relevant commit.

I would be more than thankful if somebody could spare me this effort by
throwing in an educated guess.

Thxs, Werner

PS I like the one about the dots, that's why I'm not working with Java