[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:29:37 MST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz
<glyph at twistedmatrix.com>wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Kevin Horn wrote:
>
> Hmmm...I guess my "send an update every week" idea was a little optimistic.
> :)
>
> Again haven't had as much time to devote to this as I would have
> preferred.  More of Glyph's "real life" getting in the way I guess (had a
> new baby added to the household last week!), but here's a quick rundown:
>

> Wait, *my* "real life" is getting in the way?  I would have figured that if
> my real life were getting in *both* of our ways, I'd be getting a lot more
> done! ;-).

I was referring to the Lefkowitz Definition of Real Life(tm):

Real life: N. That which interferes with the generation of nifty open-source
code.

:)

> Thanks for continuing on with this project, and continuing to write these
> progress reports.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this plan get
> executed!
>
> Sadly I don't have any feedback for you because it's hard to tell what's
> changed since the last time.  Do you have a change log or diffs of some kind
> somewhere?

Well, I've got the code (and proposal) in an SVN repos, but it's not public,
and I can't really make it so (long story). I've got an item on my TODO list
to extract it from there and put it up someplace else, but I haven't gotten
to it yet...

In the meantime, I can post a diff of the proposal if you like, or a part of
my SVN log, but you really haven't missed anything significant on the
proposal, I'm afraid.  Mostly just a minor cleanup.

Kevin Horn