[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 27 11:50:47 EST 2009

On 22 Dec, 10:15 pm, kevin.horn at gmail.com wrote:
>BTW, lore2sphinx and accompanying Sphinx skeleton project now up on
>bitbucket here:
>http://bitbucket.org/khorn/lore2sphinx/
>
>Thanks to ssteinerX for guiding me through the process.

I was reminded of another aspect of the conversion which needs some
consideration, internationalization and localization.

I assume there are tools for internationalizing sphinx documentation.
That just leaves localization.  There is currently an effort underway to
localize the Twisted documentation to Chinese (simplified) and possibly
a couple other languages:

  https://translations.launchpad.net/twisted

I have no idea how one would go about converting this data to account
for a change in the source format of the docs.  Does anyone else?

Jean-Paul