[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:37:39 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:07 PM, ssteinerX at gmail.com <ssteinerx at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Mikhail Terekhov wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm also happy to send a copy of the code I have so far to anyone who's
> >> interested...just send me an email off list, and I'll send you a
> tarball.
> >>
> > What about putting it into Twisted's SVN, i.e. into sandbox?
>
> Or, pop it up on BitBucket?

I don't currently have access to Twisted SVN (as far as I know, anyway), but
if the Twisted guys want to give me access, I'm fine with that.

Otherwise, BitBucket is probably the best option, though it'll be a little
bit of a learning curve for me.  I've used Mercurial a little bit, but never
for a "real" project, and I've never used BiBucket (though I think I have an
account, for some reason).

Kevin Horn