[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

Matt Bone thatmattbone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:32:57 EST 2009

On Dec 17, 2009 11:44 PM, "Glyph Lefkowitz" <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

On Dec 17, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Kevin Horn wrote: > Hmmm...I guess my "send an
update every week" idea...
Wait, *my* "real life" is getting in the way?  I would have figured that if
my real life were getting in *both* of our ways, I'd be getting a lot more
done! ;-).

Thanks for continuing on with this project, and continuing to write these
progress reports.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this plan get
executed!

Sadly I don't have any feedback for you because it's hard to tell what's
changed since the last time.  Do you have a change log or diffs of some kind
somewhere?

http://svn.python.org/projects/doctool...