[Twisted-Python] weird spammy trac emails?

Phil Christensen phil at bubblehouse.org
Wed Aug 19 08:34:52 MDT 2009

Hey all,

Have any of you gotten these weird spammy messages from trac? I'm
getting change notifications on tickets I opened years ago, with no
apparent info in it about what the change is except a spam URL.

I've attached the ones I've received. I can't figure out how this
would even be possible for a spammer to do; there must be some kind of
exploit in trac....

-phil

Begin forwarded message: