[Twisted-Python] Happy Twisted User

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Aug 17 12:45:24 MDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Reza Lotun <rlotun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgive this random spammy shoutout - but I work for TweetDeck (a
> real-time web client offering), and we're happy users of Twisted for
> our backend. More specifically we use it to handle our account signups
> and syncing of client information.

As a matter of fact I already use TweetDeck!  I'm happy to hear it uses
Twisted :).

If you're happy users, perhaps you'd like to consider becoming a sponsor?
The minimum contribution is pretty modest ($500).

Or, if you don't have the resources for that, perhaps you could just write a
blurb for http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/SuccessStories ?

Thanks!