[Twisted-Python] Twisted.web.client.getPage with proxy?

disappearedng disappearedng at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:34:54 MDT 2009

Hello world,
1) I have a proxy server running on my computer on port 8888. It's
listening on localhost.
I am wondering whether Twisted.web.client.getPage has some sort of
proxy kwargs that can do this for me. ( I checked the source and I
really doubt it has something like that)
What are my alternatives? I have looked at low-level alternatives, and
ProxyClient doesn't really seem to fit my situation.

2) I sometimes have 2 proxy servers running. I know urllib has a
method which allows you to build opener, then you can access webpages
with opener.open('site').read().
Does twisted have something like this which allows me to keep multiple
"proxy space" to access different websites at the same time on
different proxy servers?

Thx