[Twisted-Python] Some way for Trial to allow selective running of tests?

Don Dwiggins ddwiggins at advpubtech.com
Thu Aug 27 16:00:40 EDT 2009

I've been successfully and happily using Trial for a while now for
development of a server.  I have many tests at this point; during
development of a new feature, I'd like to have a convenient way to only
run the tests relevant to that feature.

I'm hacking it at this point by prefixing the names of all unwanted
tests with "foo" to keep them from being recognized.  Naturally, I'd
like a better way to do this.  Any good words welcome.

--
Don Dwiggins
Advanced Publishing Technology