[Twisted-Python] deciding to use twisted or not

Martin-Louis Bright mlbright at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:48:58 EDT 2009

I am using linux, and I want the daemon to be as responsive as possible to
log events, so I think I would rather have it sit on the same box as where
the log is produced. (Perhaps I'm wrong about this?) So I'm going to try
Cary's ProcessProtocol approach, and if that doesn't work, Glyph's
LoopingCall with a read() approach.
Thanks for the link.

-martin