[Twisted-Python] Twistd .tac + wxpython

Mikhail termim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:00:52 EDT 2009

Hi Glyph,

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph <at> twistedmatrix.com> writes:

> If you've already got all the appropriate code to separate out the GUI into a
separate thread and communicate with the networking components via message
queues, then this should work just fine.  Normally I'd suspect wx (which I find
to be a highly idiosyncratic, buggy, and arbitrarily limited library: have you
considered using something else for your GUI?) might have some difficulties that
I'm not aware of, but I'm pretty sure several other Twisted users have already
done this exact type of integration.

What GUI library would you recommend instead of wx?

Regards,
Mikhail