[Twisted-Python] Twisted, wxPython & Mac OS X 10.5 freezes

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com
Wed Aug 12 11:47:45 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I have written an application using Twisted, WX and I wanted to test it
under Mac. I have successfully used it on linux and windows before. When
I run it, I often get the pinwheel of death and then the whole OS locks
up, even SSH no longer accepts connections, I have to hard reboot it.
Has anyone ever witnessed this? Does anyone know/have an idea of what
could cause this? I was wondering if it is not the twisted + wx
integration that could cause this.

Thank you,
Gabriel