[Twisted-Python] _Win32Waker

Aron Bierbaum aronbierbaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:16:39 MDT 2009

I have looked into this a little more and have noticed that if I
specify a port number instead of "0" it will always bind to the
correct "127.0.0.1" address. I still don't know why this only occurs
on certain Windows machines. I will hopefully get more time to look
into this in the next couple of days.

-Aron