[Twisted-Python] Ldaptor for a simple python LDAP server

Alex Davies alex at davz.net
Wed Apr 15 15:47:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking to write a very simple LDAP server in Python. I want to
hard code the few attributes that I have, and make them available to
clients. I am not the worlds most able programmer, but have looked at
the code, documentation and talks about Ldaptor and it seems that this
can do what I need - but I can't find any examples anywhere!

Is there a simple example that shows me what is needed to build a
super-simple LDAP server in Python?

Any pointers from the more able would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Alex