[Twisted-Python] Twisted meetup/discussion at EuroPython?

Esteve Fernàndez esteve at sindominio.net
Wed Apr 1 18:57:44 EDT 2009

> I was thinking it would be nice to have a Twisted interest group meetup at
> EuroPython (June 30 - July 2) http://www.europython.eu
>
> Would people be interested in attending? Does someone more qualified want
> to organize it? Are any Twisted developers planning to be at EuroPython?

I don't know, it all depends on whether my company will allow me to go
EuroPython :-) But I'm not qualified at all, I'm just a padawan Twisted dev,
Glyph forced^Wvolunteered me to become one at PyCon. Man, that guy is very
convincing :-)

> The submissions page http://www.europython.eu/submission/ has a category
> for Interest Group Meeting or Discussion. I'm thinking more along the lines
> of the former - that it would be nice to be better connected to other
> Twisted programmers in Europe, to put a face to some of the names on the
> mailing list / IRC, etc.

I'd definitely be interested in a meeting of Twisted programmers at
EuroPython, unfortunately I didn't meet any European Twisted programmers at
PyCon.

Cheers.