[Twisted-Python] sending signal through SSHChannel

Frans Mårtensson frans.martensson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:06:58 EDT 2008

Hello!

I have written a python program that executes shell scripts on remote
computers using the twisted conch SSHChannel. Several shell scripts
are executed at once on several machines and the scripts range in
execution time from minutes to hours.

My question is regarding the behavior of Conch when it is shut down.
What i would like to do is to send a SIGINT or SIGKILL to the remote
script so that it can terminate in an orderly fashion. I am using the
channel.SSHChannel as a base class for my task. Is there a mechanism
in Conch for sending this signal?

best regards

frans