[Twisted-Python] September 28 2008 Twisted Sprint Report

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Tue Sep 30 10:30:15 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Here's a summary of what Chris Armstrong, Itamar Shtull-Trauring,
and myself accomplished this past Sunday at the Twisted sprint.

Itamar took turns pairing with Chris and I.  He and Chris worked on
creating command line tools to invoke the release automation libraries
which we've already written.  You can find the results in a branch linked
from ticket #3439.

Itamar and I (and later Chris and I) worked on providing improved support
in Trial for inspecting warnings which have been emitted over the course
of a test.  This is in support of the high-level deprecation API described
in ticket #3266.

Jean-Paul