[Twisted-Python] py2exe with Twisted and plugins, plugins not found

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com
Fri Sep 26 10:13:34 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use py2exe with twisted, but I'm running into a problem :
one of my classes uses twisted's plugin mechanism and they aren't
loaded. I tried the python version and it works correctly. I saw that to
use sqlite with storm I have to explicitly import it somewhere like so :

 import storm.databases.sqlite

because py2exe wasn't finding it since it's imported using __import__(),
do I have to do something like that with twisted?

Thank you,
Gabriel