[Twisted-Python] Multi-service install

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com
Tue Sep 23 05:24:54 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have written an application that has one server and multiple clients
using twisted. I would need to be able to install/run it under windows
(for now) as an executable or a service. I can't have to have to install
python and all the deps, this needs to be a drag-n-drop-n-execute-it-n-
it-works deal, sort of like apple "app" files. I personally run each
service (client) and the server as a diff. process as using twistd with
one tac file seems slower. One of the services has a wx GUI too. Does
anyone have any pointers/ideas/links concerning this? I saw that py2exe
and freeze exists, but from the mailing list archives I couldn't tell it
it really works.

Thank you,
Gabriel