[Twisted-Python] Twisted sprint next Sunday

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sun Sep 21 20:55:56 EDT 2008

Unless someone vetoes this, I am going to take glyph up on his offer and
preemptively declare a Twisted sprint for next Sunday, September 28, to
take place at the Divmod offices in Cambridge, MA. Unfortunately I don't
actually know what the address of the Divmod office is, or what the
earliest hour we can expect someone to be there, so I will leave these
details up to someone else.

Those who cannot make it to Boston are of course welcome to work in
parallel elsewhere. Those who can't work on that day are of course
welcome to work any day they feel like :)