[Twisted-Python] Packet Fragmentation

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Thu Oct 9 08:37:35 MDT 2008

OoO  En ce début  d'après-midi nuageux  du jeudi  09 octobre  2008, vers
14:30, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> disait :

>> You can also use a protocol  that keeps message boundaries like UDP. UDP
>> is   reliable    and   deliver   messages   in   order    if   used   on
>> localhost.

> UDP is *not* reliable and will *not* necessarily deliver messages in order,
> *even* if used on localhost.  Please refer to Glyph's post.

Sorry for the bad information. I have checked again and in fact, this is
datagram unix socket that have those properties (on most Unixes).
--
BOFH excuse #225: It's those computer people in X {city of world}.  They
keep stuffing things up.