[Twisted-Python] Re:got stuck again

shweta mani shweta3230 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 00:16:34 MDT 2008

hi all
again got stuck folks!
this time it is as follows
i need to execute a script called test1.sh which acepts a name from a user .
this is done in a Unix server.
sh test1.sh if executed will ask for a input. user will enter a name.
then user's name will be displayed in the output form
this should be done Python twisted ssh. in my case it is not accepting any
input