[Twisted-Python] Passing arguments while running a twistd application

Adriano Marques py.adriano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:18:21 EDT 2008

Hello folks,

I have a twisted application, which formely was run with command line
arguments which were used during runtime, eg: I was passing the path
to the log file as argument. Then, I decided to make my app run
through twistd as a tac file but then I'm not able to pass command
line arguments anymore. Is there any way to overcome this issue?

I'm running something like this:

$ twistd -y my_twisted_script.tac my_program_arguments

Then twistd is returning the following:

<twistd_help />
twistd: Unknown command: my_program_arguments

Cheers!

--
Adriano Monteiro Marques

http://adriano-marques.blogspot.com
http://www.umitproject.org
http://www.pythonbenelux.org

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns