[Twisted-Python] Passing revieved rata and erroring out bad passowrds

Andy Fundinger Andy at newworldelectric.com
Tue Oct 28 15:36:13 EDT 2008

For the password problem, I think what you want to do is raise an
exception, which will in turn cause your defereds to call their error
backs.  In the error back you can handle the particular error however
you need to.  That's probably something you need to either setup in
the getpass module, alternatively, that may be setup already and just
waiting for you to addErrback() on it.

- Andy Fundinger