[Twisted-Python] Available for short-term (non-typing) consulting

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Oct 21 16:45:46 EDT 2008

Need help with Twisted, distributed systems or or just plain old
software architecture?

Due to a repetitive strain injury I am unable to type, and so I'm taking
some time off of work to recover (I'm writing this e-mail using voice
dictation, thanks to Dragon NaturallySpeaking). As a result I am
available for short-term consulting, training or design work for the
next month, assuming of course it does not involve any typing.

I've worked on Twisted itself, as well as projects ranging from
high-performance distributed C++ servers, to an access control framework
for an airline reservation system, to a multimedia kiosk system for the
Israel Museum in Jerusalem:
http://itamarst.org/resume.html

And for the next month, I can help you! Send me an e-mail (if possible
including a phone number so I don't have to use the computer to reply)
if you're interested.

-- Itamar