[Twisted-Python] irc server run by twisted and (probably) django

Manuel Meyer manuel at vikingosegundo.de
Thu Oct 16 16:26:48 EDT 2008

I expected that. But I am already using django in several projects and
heard yesterday the first time of nevow and t-web.
I thought of writing a standalone IRCServer and connect to the db of
django - actually I have this part already working. and with the
manager of django
But I don't know how to inform IRCServer about changes in the site/db.
Maybe by adding another network protocol to the twisted application,
where django's signals could leave a note?

Manuel