[Twisted-Python] what to do!

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Mon Oct 13 12:22:43 EDT 2008

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:34:17 +0530, shweta mani <shweta3230 at gmail.com> wrote:
>i need to execute a shell script file through SSH twisted or paramiko. if it
>is a normal file then directly with the command  sh <filename>.sh it is
>getting executed.            self.conn.sendRequest(self, 'exec',
>common.NS(sh test1.sh), wantReply = 1)
>but if a shell scripts asks for user input, this particular way does not
>wait for user input. it just print the echo part .
>is there any way so that interactive type of scripts can be executed in
>Paramiko or Twisted Conch in a windows machine (remote login in a unix
>machine through Paramiko SSH or Twisted)
>i did try with another way in Paramiko which helps in opening a remote
>window by creating an instance of SSHClient and invoking the method
>invoke_shell(with some parametes) but remote shell window is not opening.the
>method specifies starts a terminal shell window in SSH server.
>To my interpretation it is somewaht opening a terminal window like putty.

I'm not sure anyone can understand your question.  I know that I can't.
You might want to try clarifying it, perhaps by sharing a minimal example
of how you've attempted to solve the problem along with a good description
of how that example's behavior differs from the behavior you are trying to
implement.  Also, please don't send me mail off-list, especially copies of
messages you've already sent to the list.

Jean-Paul