[Twisted-Python] Running a GUI application based on PyQt

Nahuel Defossé nahueldefosse at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 25 22:31:14 MST 2008

Thanks both quick and helpful responses!
I was messing with the order, but finally it worked, though I've just tested a
very basic piece of code. The non-threading nature in a pyqt app sacres me a
bit, but I hope it's temporal :)
Now it's time for me to merge the whole thing, sqlalchemy via sAsync, my
protocol and the GUI.

Regards