[Twisted-Python] Please test Twisted 8.2.0pre2 and tell me whether it works

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 20 20:11:33 EST 2008

I just uploaded 8.2.0pre2 tarballs, which include one bugfix since
8.2.0pre1 which was deemed important enough to be backported:

 - TLS Session Tickets are now disabled by default, allowing connections to
   certain servers which hang when an empty session ticket is received (like
   GTalk) (#3463)

The tarballs are at

    http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix/8.2.0pre2/

If you want to test 8.2.0pre2 on Windows, Thomas Hervé may be able to
build installers some time tomorrow.

Please test it out - I haven't heard any results from the pre1 release
yet. If you don't test it then 8.2.0 will be horrible, and it will be
your fault. You know, I've heard some people are using Twisted to
manage puppy incubators. Think of the puppies.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/