[Twisted-Python] checking connection

Benny nebpro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:03:27 EST 2008

Thank you very much for your explanation. I did pay attention to the
behavior, and I did noticed that when there is no traffic connection, the
connectionLost will be called and it will also called the
clientConnectionLost too. I used ReconnectingClientFactory in the
clientConnectionLost to ensure that the connection is established, and used
the reactor.stop() when i have to stop my application. I really appreciate
everyone helps. Thank you very much.