[Twisted-Python] xmlstream problem

Ralph Meijer twisted at ralphm.ik.nu
Tue May 20 12:33:56 MDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 01:50:59AM +0800, Alvin Delagon wrote:
> I don't think that the method onDocumentEnd will be triggered on that error. I
> assume that the received xml is invalid and the code that is disconnecting the
> client is on the overridden dataReceived method of xmlstream.py:

I'm pretty sure this not the problem, but the outcome of
misunderstanding of the concept of XML Streams, as I explained in the
other reply. As I said, your receiving stream will, at the end of the
session, be a complete XML document, conceptually, and the XML parser is
used with that idea in mind. So if you try to feed it more than one XML
document, it will raise an exception.

--
Groetjes,

ralphm