[Twisted-Python] exceptions.SystemError: unknown opcode

Miguel Filho miguel.filho at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:22:48 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I have a twisted application in production for some time now, running
under Fedora Core 6, Python 2.4.4 and twisted 2.4. I know, a little
outdated.
The process was running fine for some weeks without any problems,
although I got this exception in my logs and I really have no idea
what it means.  The process did not die and is still running ok.