[Twisted-Python] regarding xml elements

George Pauly george at ringdevelopment.com
Fri Mar 28 06:33:03 MDT 2008

Raj,

I think you are on the wrong list.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think you want to communicate from a
Javascript application to a server.  I might suggest using Dojo for this
(http://dojotoolkit.org), which should work if you are trying to write
the entire XML string back to the server, and might should (I live in
the south) work to mirror the xml manipulations to equivalent functions
on the server.

Did you consider JSON instead of XML?

I have not used Dojo outside of the US and there are potential
performance issues elsewhere due to the large libraries cached by AOL.

My apologies if I am off track.

George