[Twisted-Python] could plugin cache get currupted?

Gabriel Rossetti mailing_lists at evotex.ch
Thu Mar 27 10:30:11 MDT 2008

Hello,

I coded a program that uses Twisted's plugin system. I have noticed that
if I interrupt the application using Ctrl+C (SIGINT) that when I run it
next time I get this :

  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/plugin.py", line 227,
in getPlugins
    allDropins = getCache(package)
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/plugin.py", line 178,
in getCache
    provider = namedAny(module.__name__ + '.' + moduleName)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/reflect.py",
line 375, in namedAny
    obj = getattr(obj, n)
exceptions.AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SendFile'

Could this mean that the plugin cache is corrupt? If so, How can I keep
it from getting corrupted (is there a safe way of closing it)?

Thanks,
Gabriel