[Twisted-Python] Teach Me Twisted Redux

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Wed Mar 19 20:44:58 MDT 2008

This session was really fabulous, and it's unfortunate that Steve will
be a Twisted expert in short order, making it a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity.

It was probably the high point of PyCon for me this year as well.
Thanks a lot for doing it.  I really felt like having a presenter who
wasn't afraid to admit that they didn't know what they were doing either
really reduced the impression that Twisted is this impossibly hard thing
to learn quite a bit.  And we really covered a fair amount of material.

Next year, we should definitely have more regular Twisted talks; I'd say
that someone else should do another "teach me twisted" session, but I
don't know if anyone else has the raw charisma and pedagogical expertise
that Mr. Holden combined with Twisted ignorance to make this session so
great :).