[Twisted-Python] SSL + AMP

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:14:09 MDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:09 PM,  <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:
>  If you could give some explanation of the security properties you expect
>  (how do you intend for the client and server to exchange information
>  about who they "really" are?) then we might be able to offer more direct
>  guidance.

The security properties that I want are:

1) My client and my server refuse to establish SSL (or any other type
of) connections with anybody but each other.
2) My client and server do establish SSL connections with each other.

Pretty simple in concept, really.  I'll go read the API docs like you
suggested...

~ Nathan