[Twisted-Python] Teach Me Twisted Redux

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Mar 16 13:33:26 MDT 2008

I'd just like to thank the Twisted community for their support in
yesterday's "Teach Me Twisted" Open Space session. To see the room still
half-full of people talking animatedly about Python twenty minutes after
the session ended was a great tribute to how interested people are in
making Twisted work for them, and a reminder of what PyCon is all about.
I haven't ever enjoyed any PyCon activity so much.

Couldn't have done it without you,guys, thanks a million.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119