[Twisted-Python] Announcing twotp 0.1, the Twisted implementation of the Erlang node protocol

Thomas Hervé therve at free.fr
Sat Mar 8 13:26:14 MST 2008

Hello all,

Some weeks ago [1], I announced a project of mine that was
implementing the Erlang node protocol with Twisted. After a little bit
of feedback and motivation (thanks  Anders Rune Jensen!), I've decided
to create a project on its own called Twotp.

For now, it's hosted on launchpad: https://launchpad.net/twotp, and
I've made a quick 0.1 release, also available on the cheeseshop (so
'easy_install twotp' should to the right thing).

I have already some features in the pipe (set and dict support, a
simple twistd plugin), so I'll probably make another release real soon
now. I also wanted to announce it before Pycon, so that people can
talk to me about it there :).

Again, every feedback, questions, bugs, are more than welcome. Using
this list is probably OK for now, until we talk too much and get
kicked out :).

Thanks for your attention,

--
Thomas