[Twisted-Python] Teach Me Twisted

alex clemesha clemesha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:05:23 MST 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

> OK, with no reference to anyone else I have scheduled an Open Space
> session for 8pm to 10pm on the Saturday evening:
>
>   http://wiki.python.org/moin/Open_Space
>
> I have written a few notes about my intentions in a separate Wiki page
> linked from the Open Space page:
>
>   http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/TeachMeTwisted
>
> Since we want to make sure we get a room of the right size I ask on that
> page for those intending to be there to sign up in advance. Please do
> so. Please also feel free to add whatever notes you think will help to
> that page.

Not sure is this has been discussed already,
but it would be really great if someone could make
audio recordings (or video) of all the Twisted goings-on
at PyCon for those of us who can't go.

For example, I found the recent interview with the
Chesspark guys to be very interesting and informative:

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/InterviewChesspark200802
 ... thanks for putting that on.

So anyways, please record everything you can at PyCon, thanks!

-Alex