[Twisted-Python] Re: Teach Me Twisted Redux

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Mar 21 04:18:36 EDT 2008

On 20 Mar, 09:28 pm, ellisonbg.net at gmail.com wrote:
>Also, I think the proof is in the pudding.  Most people who really
>need Twisted for their projects _are_ in fact able to learn it (for
>the most part without reading the source code).  The documentation
>can't be that bad.  Doesn't mean there is not room for improvement
>though.

Although I believe we have a long way to go, I appreciate the fact that
in this round, it's not the authors of the documentation, but members of
the community who have actually read it who are coming to its defense.

Thanks.  It's useful to hear the criticism, but it's energizing to hear
the praise :).