[Twisted-Python] Mercurial, not git (was: Re: Teach Me Twisted Redux)

Nicola Larosa nico at teknico.net
Thu Mar 20 16:56:33 EDT 2008

Glenn H Tarbox wrote:
> (yet this same group complains that Git is too complex to be used for
> source code control... even though its core architecture eclipses the
> alternatives being used and considered...)

Seeing Pythonistas using git saddens me a little.

Mercurial is git done right.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Not only is Vista + Office the most bloated desktop software stack
ever to emerge from Redmond, its system requirements are so out of
proportion with recent hardware trends that only the latest and
greatest from Intel or AMD can support its epically porcine girth.
 -- exo.blog research staff, November 2007