[Twisted-Python] Re: Trying to get twisted.protocols.amp to work with py2app...

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Wed Mar 5 16:12:25 EST 2008

On 05:32 pm, nathan.stocks at gmail.com wrote:
>Adding the following line to the top of my script WORKED!
>
>sys.path.insert(0,'../Resources/lib/python2.5/site-packages.zip')

I'd recommend reporting a bug against py2app for it to do this (or its
equivalent) automatically; I'm glad you got this to work, but it would
be a shame for every subsequent user of AMP (or other similarly
mispackaged dependencies) on OS X to discover this bug and have to work
around it in the same way.

(By the way, what's the .app that you are p2app'ing actually do?)