[Twisted-Python] Teach Me Twisted

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Mar 5 14:35:32 EST 2008

OK, with no reference to anyone else I have scheduled an Open Space
session for 8pm to 10pm on the Saturday evening:

   http://wiki.python.org/moin/Open_Space

I have written a few notes about my intentions in a separate Wiki page
linked from the Open Space page:

   http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/TeachMeTwisted

Since we want to make sure we get a room of the right size I ask on that
page for those intending to be there to sign up in advance. Please do
so. Please also feel free to add whatever notes you think will help to
that page.

hoping-i-won't-be-by-myself-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119