[Twisted-python] Writing industrial grade twisted servers

kevin beckford kevin at lazyweb.ca
Tue Jun 17 06:49:07 MDT 2008

Hi all,
I've been reading through the twisted documentation, trying to get a handle
on how to write a real life twisted app.  ( I need to use the AsynQueue for
my project, btw..)

So I've been reading the documentation, and I've been putting together some
things.. but i note that much of the docs says that "this is not the way you
usually do this"

Where do i read to find out how to simply create a production quality
twisted application?

--
Kevin Beckford
Technical Lead,