[Twisted-Python] Asynqueue 101 (Help)

Mustafa Sakalsiz sakalsiz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:33:08 MDT 2008

Hi,

I want to develop a server that has a dispatcher and worker processes.
Asynqueue seems to be a perfect choice for my intention. However, I couldn't
understand what I should do first and next. The workers will be processes
and tasks will be queued and assigned to the child processes. There are many
classes but I couldn't understand their interaction.

For example what is the difference between a job and a task. How will I use
TaskQueue with child processes or process workers. I need some examples,
asynqueue has some test codes but they don't give enough clue to me.

I need the general idea and the use of asynqueue.

Thanks in advance.