[Twisted-Python] pyprocessing in twisted

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Fri Jun 6 10:50:58 MDT 2008

Take a look at my AsynQueue project
(http://foss.eepatents.com/AsynQueue), which includes provisions for
this very thing in the asynqueue.workers module. A specific
implementation for asynchronous cluster processing is available in my
(you guessed it) AsynCluster project
(http://foss.eepatents.com/AsynQueue). I'm using it regularly to run a
complex statistical model on a 10-CPU cluster here.

Best regards, Ed