[Twisted-Python] pyprocessing in twisted

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Jun 6 10:49:36 MDT 2008

On 04:37 pm, peter at sabaini.at wrote:
>I'd like to isolate code running in "process B" -- for now this is just
>prototype, but later on it could well be code I have not much control
>over,
>so I don't want it to interact bad with Twisted. And I want to be able
>signal it etc. separately from the Twisted process. PyProcessing seemed
>like
>an easy way to do this.

It's doubtful that it will work.  There have been a couple of attempts
at fixing this ticket:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/733

I've been working on it most recently, and although there will be
probably be a fix merged that works with popen sometime soon, I don't
know if that will be enough for pyprocessing.