[Twisted-Python] Twisted Community Code

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:55:23 MDT 2008

Inspired by the discussion from the recent thread about community
code, a concise string couplet to represent Twisted, and trademarks,
I've created a space on Launchpad for Twisted Community Code:
  https://launchpad.net/tx

Anyone can create a project and add it to this "super project" --
hopefully, they will only do so if their code is based on and uses
Twisted :-)

Also: I'd like to thank Phil Christensen for taking a leadership role
in this new space. Thanks Phil!

I'll be blogging about this soon, but I wanted to give everyone on
this list first notice :-)