[Twisted-Python] Please recommend a RPC system working with twisted.

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Jul 21 21:01:09 MDT 2008

On 02:16 am, newptcai at gmail.com wrote:
>I've done some research but seems that AMP does not have any C or CPP
>implementation.

>I think I shall try to make ICE work with twisted, although thread
>synchronization might be a problem.

In my humble opinion, implementing AMP in C would be a lot easier than
dealing with thread synchronization issues.  The benefits of Twisted
will evaporate pretty quickly once you are in that territory.

If I had more than 30 seconds to write this reply, I'd probably write it
myself to prove the point ;).